Circle of Security Parenting Courses
Circle of Security Parenting Course
Want to do a Circle of Security course but can’t take time off work?
At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what their child might need from them. Imagine how good it would feel if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security® Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
Children benefit immensely when they have secure relationships with their primary caregivers including:
- Increased problem solving capability.
- Less anger at their parents.
- Better and longer lasting friendships.
- Increased confidence.
- Improved ability to deal with their emotions.
- Better resilience.
I’m running a 1-day Circle of Security course on Sunday the 24th of October for parents of 0-8 year olds. It combines the whole course (normally run over 8 weeks) in one day to give you all the knowledge and skills in one go and make more effective use of your valuable time. Rest assured that whilst the course is condensed, all of the course material is covered.
Additionally, all participants will be able to attend a 1 hour follow up Q&A session free of charge, one week after they start implementing the knowledge they’ve learnt.
The course price includes morning tea, a course workbook as well as the subsequent 1 hour implementation Q&A session one week after the course. All participants will receive a course completion certificate at the end of the day.
Learning Objectives of the Training:
- Understand your childrens’ emotional world so that you can read their emotional cues and needs better.
- Learn ways to help your child successfully manage their emotions.
- Learn how to develop a more positive and secure relationship with your child.
- Enhance the development of your child’s self-esteem and resilience.
Price: $295 per person or $540 for two parents. (includes the follow-up 1 hour implementation Q&A session one week after course completion).